GayeLouise O’Brien is pictured here with student teacher after having a workshop with them.
The facilitator of Teacher Excellence Programs and Coaching, GayeLouise O’Brien, with her years of teaching, combined with the experience and knowledge that she has built in her coaching, consulting and transformative practice, is in a unique position to help teachers gain new perspective and great rapport with their diverse range of students, understand how they learn, implement effective teaching and learning strategies and create a learning environment that allows students to explore and grow.
Teacher Excellence Programs and Coaching help to:
- Get to know students better and how they learn according to their preferred learning styles
- Plan for and implement effective teaching and learning strategies
- Create and maintain safe and supportive learning environments
- Participate in professional learning
- Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community.
Teacher Excellence Coaching Program includes four coaching sessions with handouts and module to complete beforehand and book by GayeLouise O’Brien “NLP Essentials for Teachers: The Art of Encouraging Excellence in Your Students” for only $589.
A Teacher Excellence Online Program will help you accelerate your ability to work more effectively with students. This is a 6 module on-line program with one coaching session for only $375! Includes book by GayeLouise O’Brien “NLP Essentials for Teachers: The Art of Encouraging Excellence in Your Students”.
Teacher Excellence Programs and Coaching will help you to discover how easy it is to:
- Become a superb teacher
- Have greater control of your life
- Have more flow in your day
- Enjoy the school day more
- Adopt an excellent personal physiology
- Learn a technique for effective goal setting
- Manage your emotions more effectively
- Learn more effective teaching strategies
- Develop greater rapport with your students
- Develop greater awareness of the learning styles of students
- Align personal values and beliefs with those of students and schools
- Adopt empowering beliefs that support students’ learning
- Reframing students’ limiting beliefs about learning
- Manage the intervention of learning by responding to student needs
- Challenge resistance to learning
- Use a highly interactive teaching approach
- Use powerful language patterns to assist students to learn more effectively in the classroom
- Learn to ask great questions
- Create and maintain positive student behavior in the classroom
- Reframe unwanted behaviors to allow students to be more open to learning
- Promote highly effective and easily attainable achievable learning states through imaginative processes
- Develop and encourage the strengths of students
- Enhance student self esteem, self awareness and personal identity through shared language, activities and beliefs
- Reframe the perception of student failure by giving high quality feedback to improve student performance and achieve better results at school
Teacher excellence workshops rave reviews
“It was an incredible experience to have GayeLouise come in and visit us. I learned so much and believe that her words have influenced me to become a more successful teacher.” Jacob Borich, Rockhampton
GayeLouise O’Brien is an Internationally recognised Transformational Leader & Workshop Facilitator, Inspirational Speaker, Passion Ignitor, International Best-Selling Author of “NLP Essentials for Teachers”, Breakthrough Specialist, Peak Performance, Business & Executive Coach, NLP Corporate Trainer, Hypnotherapist, and Time Line Therapist. As a catalyst for transformational change, GayeLouise shares her insights in an inspirational, educational and entertaining way.