Personality self tests increase awareness of self and your ability to enhance your life and your impact on the world around you.
Personality self tests increase awareness of self
Available online to find out more about personality and talent profiles.
Apply this information to assist you to work more effectively in your life, relationships, business or career.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Test (MBTI) is available free online from a number of sources. This test provides information about the basic Meta programs.
- Meta Programs and Values Inventory is available from Michael Hall. The MPVI provides complex Meta programs analysis.
- The Coaching Values Inventory by Drs. Tad & Adriana James is available from the Tad James Company. This inventory provides a comprehensive analysis of personal values.
- Disc Personality Test is based on a wellness model that examines the personality characteristics of Dominance – outgoing and task oriented, Influence – outgoing and people oriented, Steadiness -reserved and people oriented and Compliance – reserved and task oriented. It explores behavior toward others and things done everyday.
- Jung Personality Test checks for the personal and behavioral characteristics of the four polarities: extravert/introvert, thinker/feeler designed by the eminent Swiss psychiatrist, Carl Jung. It examines dealing with and relating to people, processing information, making decisions and organizing your life. It is useful for coaching and team and personal development.
- Personality Test checks for personal strengths. Useful when choosing a career and is used by psychologists, career counsellors and coaches. Examines the five big personality types of openness or insightfulness, consciousness or organized, extraversion or assertiveness, agreeableness or co-operativeness and emotional stability.
GayeLouise O’Brien is a Peak Performance, Business & Executive Coach, NLP Corporate Trainer, Hypnotherapist, Time Line Therapist, Inspirational Speaker, Passion Ignitor and International Best-Selling Author of “NLP Essentials for Teachers”. As a catalyst for transformational change, GayeLouise shares her insights in an inspirational, educational and entertaining way, with businesses and individuals who desire to make their greatest contribution to the planet and co-create a more enlightened world.