What is NLP?
Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Time Line Therapy are cutting edge technologies which give people a model for interpreting the world around them and understanding how the mind works. The mind and body are interconnected so what people think affects their health and their actions. NLP shows how to effectively develop useful strategies to get what is wanted in life by thinking the right thoughts, doing the right actions and managing the emotions.
Benefits of using NLP
- Use language more effectively with self, family, friends and in business
- Enhance relationships and health with techniques such as anchoring, parts integration, developing NLP assumptions and reframes
- Develop rapport skills with matching and mirroring
- Understand how the mind works and learn how to use it well
- Discover effective negotiating and sales techniques
- Learn how to conduct an effective meeting
Introduction to Neuro Science, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Time Line Therapy and Hypnotherapy
Investment in your future today only $497!
An introductory course to the four modalities held over 2 days with handbook, hands-on activities and take home practice modules.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner Training Certification
Receive Certification as a NLP Practitioner in this 4 day course with comprehensive manual and follow-up support.
- NLP assumptions
- Rapport building – Creating instant liking and agreement
- Representational Systems – Using our 5 senses to represent internally the information from the world around us
- Submodatities – Finding our how the mind encodes information
- Anchoring – How to control your feelings and your state of mind
- Language Patterns – The words we use tell others what we are like, includes: the Milton Model and Meta Model
- Strategies – controlling your mental sequence of internal processes to get what you want
- Parts – Stop inner conflicts
- Meeting format
- Five step sales process
Investment in yourself: $2388
“Overall introduction to NLP was interesting and sparked my interest to read further on the subject. I had never really heard about Time Line Therapy and I found this probably the most useful part of the course. Releasing old and negative emotions was the most relaxing and non-invasive way to have therapy. I really enjoyed the homework set and found myself motivated to keep moving forward. Gaye is a patient teacher, exuding warmth. I found it easy to trust Gaye in working with me, my emotions and my life to move to a more positive and lighter state.” – Di Walker.
“NLP will definitely help in my relationships/interactions with others. I developed greater understanding of how to address issues with others that are problematic/negative. The Time Line Therapy helped me become aware of past incidents and remove the emotions from them. I felt energized and lighter. The pendulum exercise helped me tap into my unconscious mind and made me really think about secondary gains which are perpetuating a negative situation. Enlightening and freeing. Thanks Gaye” – Rebecca Smith, Youth Counsellor.
“The workshop has tremendously benefited my ability to open up: To be mindful of where elements are placed and for what, how and when this is the case. I found the questioning and metaphors very, very interesting. I will take this now and learn more about this topic to further grasp ways/techniques in order to work more effectively with myself, family, friends, clients, colleagues and community better. I am feeling a strong sense this workshop was meant to be, the right time to attend as it has opened up new beginnings to prevent me from becoming burnt out, bitter and twisted. Thanks Gaye and have greatly appreciated your time and knowledge.” – Kristine Gollogly, Youth Counsellor.
GayeLouise O’Brien is a Peak Performance, Business & Executive Coach, NLP Trainer, Hypnotherapist, Time Line Therapist and International Best-Selling Author of “NLP Essentials for Teachers”. As a catalyst for transformational change, GayeLouise shares her insights in an inspirational, educational and entertaining way.