NLP training is available for business, education and individuals and now widely used. NLP training includes Neuro-Linguistic Programming, hypnotherapy and Time Line Therapy. They are all cutting edge technologies which give a model for interpreting the world and understanding how the mind works. The mind and body are interconnected so what is thought affects health and actions.
NLP was developed by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in the 1970s and offers an approach to personal development, psychology and communication. It provides a set of guiding principles for behavior. It has direct applications in performance, business, education, family, relationships and community as a whole through NLP training and coaching.
NLP Training – A Definition
NLP shows how to effectively model useful strategies to get what is wanted in life by thinking the right thoughts, doing the right actions and managing the emotions.
Benefits of using NLP training
- Use verbal and body language more effectively with self, family, friends and in business
- Enhance relationships and health with techniques such as anchoring, parts integration, developing NLP assumptions and reframes
- Develop rapport skills with matching and mirroring
- Understand how the mind works and learn how to use it well
- Discover effective negotiating and sales techniques
- Learn how to conduct an effective meeting
- Set great goals for a more successful future
- Adopt a physiology of excellence to do whatever you do already even better
- Align personal values with those of business, career or corporate
- Think more clearly
- Manage your thoughts, moods and behaviors more effectively
- Acquire skills and attitudes to do what you would like to do in the future and are unable to do just yet
- Learn to be skilful at selling products and ideas
- Become an empowering leader in your community
- Be more skilled at your chosen sport or career
- Become a very skilled life or business coach
- Help children develop their self-esteem
Introduction to NLP training, neuro science, time line therapy and hypnotherapy
Investment in your future today only $497!
An introductory course to the four modalities held over 2 days with handbook, hands-on activities and take home practice modules.
You will learn how to:
- Inject more clarity and energy into your life so you become more resilient and perform at a higher level in life
- Discover how to visualize a desired future so that’s its compelling and draws it to you
- Change old negative thought patterns that are dragging you down for new, invigorated one that draws you forward to meet your goals
- Calm the inner voices that dwell on the past or make you anxious about the future
- Turn around procrastination and learn new ways to manage overwhelm
- Master your mind rather than having your mind control you
NLP training (neuro-linguistic programming ) for practitioner certification
Receive certification as a NLP practitioner in this 4 day course with comprehensive manual and follow-up support.
NLP training topics:
- NLP assumptions
- NLP Communication Model
- Rapport building – creating instant liking and agreement
- Representational systems – using the five senses to represent internally the information from the world around us
- Submodalities – finding our how the mind encodes information
- Anchoring – how to control your feelings and your state of mind
- Language patterns – the words we use tell others what we are like, Milton Model and Meta Model
- Strategies – controlling your mental sequence of internal processes to get what you want
- Parts – stop inner conflicts
- Switching pattern to change ineffective behavior
- Meeting format
- Negotiating and influencing
- Frames – reframes in content or context, preframes, outframes, problem frames
- Five step sales process
- Values elicitation and changing values
- Changing beliefs from limiting to empowering
- Preferred learning styles for more effective learning and predicates
- Emotional states for learning and self control
- Family Therapy Model
NLP training rave reviews
“Overall introduction to NLP was interesting and sparked my interest to read further on the subject. I had never really heard about Time Line Therapy and I found this probably the most useful part of the course. Releasing old and negative emotions was the most relaxing and non-invasive way to have therapy. I really enjoyed the homework set and found myself motivated to keep moving forward. GayeLouise is a patient teacher, exuding warmth. I found it easy to trust GayeLouise in working with me, my emotions and my life to move to a more positive and lighter state.” – Di Walker.
“NLP will definitely help in my relationships/interactions with others. I developed greater understanding of how to address issues with others that are problematic/negative. The Time Line Therapy helped me become aware of past incidents and remove the emotions from them. I felt energised and lighter. The pendulum exercise helped me tap into my unconscious mind and made me really think about secondary gains which are perpetuating a negative situation. Enlightening and freeing. Thanks GayeLouise” – Rebecca Smith, Youth Counsellor.
“The workshop has tremendously benefited my ability to open up: To be mindful of where elements are placed and for what, how and when this is the case. I found the questioning and metaphors very, very interesting. I will take this now and learn more about this topic to further grasp ways/techniques in order to work more effectively with myself, family, friends, clients, colleagues and community better. I am feeling a strong sense this workshop was meant to be, the right time to attend as it has opened up new beginnings to prevent me from becoming burnt out, bitter and twisted. Thanks GayeLouise and have greatly appreciated your time and knowledge.” – Kristine Gollogly, Youth Counsellor.
GayeLouise O’Brien is an Internationally recognised Transformational Leader & Workshop Facilitator, Inspirational Speaker, Passion Ignitor, International Best-Selling Author of “NLP Essentials for Teachers”, Breakthrough Specialist, Peak Performance, Business & Executive Coach, NLP Corporate Trainer, Hypnotherapist, and Time Line Therapist. As a catalyst for transformational change, GayeLouise shares her insights in an inspirational, educational and entertaining way, with businesses and individuals who desire to make their greatest contribution to the planet and co-create a more enlightened world.