Coaching provides a simple and effective structure of support to assist clients with moving forward in a significant area of life: relationships, business, career, health, wealth, sport or spirituality. It is designed to create a great result for the client who invests in it.
Coaching Catapults You Forward More Quickly
It has been very popular over the years with sportspeople as it helps them to focus on their inherent potential to improve their individual performance. Often a coach has more ability to see where the performance needs to be enhanced and also enables the process to be accelerated.
Today it is used in business to improve profits and performance and with individuals to want to improve their lifestyle.
Coaching is a Transformative Process
1. Helps to see things in a different way and also expands horizons.
2. Eliminates limitations such as limiting beliefs, behaviours and patterns that are not helpful.
3. Increases confidence, self-esteem, capabilities, competencies and capacities by encouraging accountability for actions.
4. Increases ability to adapt to an ever changing environment by aligning current values with needs.
The coach acts as a partner to:
1. Mentor to assist to clarify and expand vision for future.
2. Manage to allow accountability for actions and provide strategies to achieve goals, and measure targets and monitor progress.
3. Personally Train to stretch and focus on goals, and identify and remove obstacles blocking pathway by suggesting appropriate strategies.
4. Sports Coach and notice the finer points to help improve and refine game to achieve the best result.
Coaching is used in NLP, Time Line Therapy and Hypnotherapy
NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. NLP is a study of human behaviour that involves making positive changes to create excellence in your life. It is used extensively in business, sales, professions, education and with individuals.
Time Line Therapy uses the imagination to create desired outcomes and set goals. It is also useful for eliminating negative emotions and limiting beliefs that may be hindering progress and reducing opportunities.
Hypnotherapy is useful in coaching as it allows the unconscious mind to release bad habits, negative emotions and blockages that may be holding you back.
GayeLouise O’Brien is a Peak Performance, Business & Executive Coach, NLP Trainer, Hypnotherapist, Time Line Therapist and International Best-Selling Author of “NLP Essentials for Teachers”. As a catalyst for transformational change, GayeLouise shares her insights in an inspirational, educational and entertaining way.