The coaching process will commence with a breakthrough session that will be conducted to clear any addictions, negative emotions – anger, sadness, fear, hurt and guilt – and limiting beliefs. You will be able to release anxiety, phobias and depression and learn how to manage emotions and stress, and increase resilience. You will break through barriers that are holding you back. Methods used include the Demartini Method, Time Line Therapy and Hypnotherapy as part of the coaching process.
1.5 hours breakthrough coaching only $250
Book a coaching session that can be done by phone or in person.
45 minutes coaching only $125
Coaching Process Meeting Regularly
Coaching involves you and our coach meeting on a regular basis, usually for one hour per week, either in person or on the phone to develop strategies and actions designed to achieve goals.
The coaching is designed about the 5 step framework, “SUPER Inner Success: 5 Keys to Finding Your Flow” by GayeLouise O’Brien.
- S – Sense and visualise. You will learn how to visualize your future so it’s more compelling, motivating and exciting for you. You will also start your path of mind mastery and learn to harness the power of your unconscious mind.
- U – Utilise and assess. Establish your current reality. What is happening now? What is currently working and what is not? Areas to be developed will be clarified as well as any internal or external barriers that need to be overcome. You will create compelling, achievable goals whilst aligning them with your values to ensure success, in all areas of your life.
- Plan and set goals. We will define specific goals to be reached within the coaching contract time of 6 – 12 months. Together you and our coach will develop a personal development plan to move you forward, based on your outcomes for coaching. Our coach agrees to facilitate and you agree to follow the coaching plan. Coaching accelerates the process of you moving from where you are now to where you want to be.
- E – Energise and take inspired action. Take consistent action toward achieving your goals.
- R – Review. You will learn to close the gap between your current and desired reality, by monitoring and reviewing your current actions and planning for future actions. Constructive feedback of your progress will be provided to you on a regular basis. You will also be be given support structures that will assist you to maintain positive changes in your life.
During the coaching sessions the coach will listen, ask questions, give fresh perspectives, insights, honest and effective feedback, encourage the setting of goals to stretch you to appropriate actions, keep you focused, and intervene when non-helpful behaviours, limiting beliefs or procrastination appears.
GayeLouise O’Brien is a Peak Performance, Business & Executive Coach, NLP Trainer, Hypnotherapist, Time Line Therapist, Speaker, and International Best-Selling Author of “NLP Essentials for Teachers”. As a catalyst for transformational change GayeLouise O’Brien shares her insights in an inspirational, educational and entertaining way.